InnFormation FIFA 23 Career Realism Mod
Here are the features of the mod:
- Changed the minimum number of GKs required by a team to 3 from 2.
- Adjusted the morale and sharpness of both international teams and clubs to match or even outmatch that of the user. EA previously set it to be always less.
- Revamped the current growth system in FIFA – nerfed it, thus players increase significantly slowly in overall, even if they are overperforming. This also affects growth plans and position change plans.
- The decline of players has also been decreased. Declining players remain at the same overall when overperforming.
- Young players are slightly more expensive.
- Youth scouts are now more expensive and scouting missions are also more expensive.
- LaLiga players are likely to have a release clause and they are most likely going to be ridiculous, especially for young players.
- Changed the minimum squad size for contract renewals to 34 from 23.
- The best players are now more likely to be renewed by their respective teams for longer duration contracts. The AI will renew most of its expiring contracts.
- Contracts can now be renegotiated every 7 days when negotiations break down.
- The AI now goes for the best player in every position when improving its squad.
- The AI now goes for a specific position when searching for players to buy.
- The AI now goes for younger players more, especially when they are good.
- Cutoff age for squad improving transfers and loans is now 40.
- The movement of players across leagues, depending on their nationality, has now been updated to reflect real life transfers.
- The AI is now more likely to trigger very high release clauses for desireable players.
- Updated how the AI evaluates players before shortlisting them and buying them so that they are the best and are absolutely necessary.
- The money carried over into the next season has been reduced.
- The starting budgets of all clubs have been reduced.
- Amount of profits generated from transfers has been reduced.
- The reflection of the club’s transfer budget on the wage budget has been reduced.
- The amount of profits generated from tickets has been significantly reduced.
- The prices of shirts has been reduced significantly, especially for GKs.
InnFormation FIFA 23 Gameplay Mod
Changes made by this Mod to the game:
-Improves the motion of animations in the game, making it smoother and slightly slower than the original version.
-Collisions between players are now more emphasized and dependent on strength (attribute) and size.
-Unlike the AI Mod, this Mod does not enhance AI decision-making, it only puts it within range of the AI’s decision mechanism
so that actions at the base level are made consistently.
-Players are now more likely to dive when pulled by the shirt or barged into by an opponent.
-Players are better at blocking shots and crosses.
-Goalkeepers have been improved. Their coverage of the goal has been increased and their reflexes slightly enhanced.
-Balance has more of an effect on players when running and doing other actions. Players are more likely to stumble when they
into other players or do sudden actions such as turns.
-The Injury Mod has been integrated into the main Mod, meaning that its effects are in this Mod. An addition made was increasing the
likelihood of injuries due to fatigue.
-The MAIN FEATURE of this Mod is improving the attacking and defensive positioning of the AI and User players on the pitch. Since this
is the Legendary version of the Mod, the effect is at its fullest.
+Defenders, Midfielders and Wingers position themselves better when defending and the two latter will track back more.
-Slight changes have been made to the refereeing system in the game to make referees softer, calling fouls more often (though this has not
been perfected and is still being worked on).
– THE OTHER MAIN FEATURE is the improvement of movements, making them slower and smooth. This increases the animations seen
in-game at times.