The draw will be made on 13 December at the House of European Football in Nyon, Switzerland.
The draw features 16 teams:
• Eight runners-up from the UEFA Europa League group stage (seeded teams)
• Eight third-placed teams from the UEFA Champions League group stage (unseeded teams)
How the draw works
• UEFA Europa League group runners-up are drawn against the teams that finish third in the UEFA Champions League group stage.
• The runners-up in the UEFA Europa League group stage play the return legs at home.
• Clubs from the same association cannot be drawn against each other.
First legs: 17 February
Second legs: 24 February
The winners of the eight ties on 17 and 24 February will join the eight UEFA Europa League group winners in the round of 16.